Suppose God granted you a life of seventy years. How would you spend it? An average person would spend it like this:
- Twenty-four years sleeping.
- Fourteen years working.
- Ten years eating and talking.
- Eight years recreating and relaxing.
- Six years reading and getting an education.
- Five years riding in a car.
How much time do you give to God? If you went to services every week and prayed for five minutes every morning and evening, you would give five months to God — five months out of seventy years.