While the Ephesians proclaimed the greatness of Diana (Acts 19:28), Paul proclaimed the greatness of Jesus. Six characteristics teach that Jesus was …
- The Incarnation (v. 16a): “Manifest in the flesh”
- The Resurrection (v. 16b): “Justified in the spirit”
- The Ascension (v. 16c): “Seen of angels”
- The Proclamation (v. 16d): “Preached among the nations”
- The Reception (v. 16e): “Believed on in the world”
- The Enthronement (v. 16f): “Received up in glory”
The central message of the church is Jesus. This is why we live by Him and proclaim Him at every opportunity!