The Bible is a never-ending repository of the mysteries of salvation. What has Jesus done for mankind? The answers can be found in the pages of scripture!
- He descended to earth that we might ascend to Heaven (John 6:38; 14:3).
- He became poor that we might become rich (2 Corinthians 8:9; James 2:5).
- He was born that we might be born again (John 1:14; 3:3).
- He became a servant that we might be sons (Galatians 4:6-7; Philippians 2:7).
- He had no home that we might have an eternal home (Matthew 8:20; John 14:2).
- He was hungry that we might be fed (Matthew 4:2; John 6:50).
- He was thirsty that we might drink everlasting water (Isaiah 12:3; John 19:28).
- He was made weary that we might find rest (Matthew 11:29; John 4:6).
- He was stripped that we might be clothed (Matthew 27:28; 2 Corinthians 5:4).
- He was forsaken that we might be accepted (Matthew 27:46; Hebrews 13:5).
- He was sorrowful that we might rejoice (Isaiah 53:3; Philippians 4:4).
- He was bound that we might go free (Matthew 27:2; John 8:32-36).
- He was made sin that we might be made righteous (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- He died that we might live (John 5:24-25; 19:33).
- He will come down that we may be caught up (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).